I went to get my eyebrows arched and I heard the korean women that was gonna work on me tell her other co-worker that I stink. The lady put on a mask to finish arching my eyebrow. I felt so bad. I know it was my breath. Because when I said hello when I first came to her chair she sneered her nose.
She was talking in korean first then I heard her say STINK real loud and then she put on the mask. I'm just glad it wasn't but one person in there.
DAMN WHY CAN'T GOD ANSWER MY PRAYS!!! I'M AT THE END OF MY ROPE!! I'm not a crying person but I cried a little today. No matter how hard it got I still didn't cry but today I just couldn't take it anymore.
How rude! I've had these type of days, but usually with coworkers or students. At least it was with somebody you don't need to see again. I've had BB so long that I no longer take stranger's reactions to heart to much. I usually laugh it off. It's frustrating though because you fell like you can't be yourself. I used to be pretty social, even with strangers, but now I try not to open my mouth unless I need to.
TIRED wrote:How rude! I've had these type of days, but usually with coworkers or students. At least it was with somebody you don't need to see again. I've had BB so long that I no longer take stranger's reactions to heart to much. I usually laugh it off. It's frustrating though because you fell like you can't be yourself. I used to be pretty social, even with strangers, but now I try not to open my mouth unless I need to.
+ 1 million , NEVER give up , those rude people are the ones that stink , not you..
Thank all of you for the support. I feel alot better. I just wish that someone could invent a cure. I would give everything I own to have this problem gone. I went to a football game saturday and everyone around me was talking and having a good time except me. I was so scared that they would smell my breath. I was jealous of all of them because they could speak freely without any worries.