Your Email Address:

First Name:

a bad thing happened to me today

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
sweetnlow

a bad thing happened to me today

Post by sweetnlow »

I went to get my eyebrows arched and I heard the korean women that was gonna work on me tell her other co-worker that I stink. The lady put on a mask to finish arching my eyebrow. I felt so bad. I know it was my breath. Because when I said hello when I first came to her chair she sneered her nose.

She was talking in korean first then I heard her say STINK real loud and then she put on the mask. I'm just glad it wasn't but one person in there.

DAMN WHY CAN'T GOD ANSWER MY PRAYS!!! I'M AT THE END OF MY ROPE!! I'm not a crying person but I cried a little today. No matter how hard it got I still didn't cry but today I just couldn't take it anymore. :cry:

snoopsister
Sheriff

Post by snoopsister »

Sweet,

we have all had situations that were humiliating. Never never, never give up hope. a cure is on the way :D
TIRED
Advanced

Post by TIRED »

How rude! I've had these type of days, but usually with coworkers or students. At least it was with somebody you don't need to see again. I've had BB so long that I no longer take stranger's reactions to heart to much. I usually laugh it off. It's frustrating though because you fell like you can't be yourself. I used to be pretty social, even with strangers, but now I try not to open my mouth unless I need to.
willfindacure

Post by willfindacure »

I just wish we will all find a cure and start to live a normal life.
firebreath
Junior

Post by firebreath »

TIRED wrote:How rude! I've had these type of days, but usually with coworkers or students. At least it was with somebody you don't need to see again. I've had BB so long that I no longer take stranger's reactions to heart to much. I usually laugh it off. It's frustrating though because you fell like you can't be yourself. I used to be pretty social, even with strangers, but now I try not to open my mouth unless I need to.
+ 1 million , NEVER give up , those rude people are the ones that stink , not you..
OneDay111
Sheriff

Post by OneDay111 »

Dont let this get too you. You are a much better and fortunate than her. What comes around goes around, she will pay for her ignorance.
One Day One Day....
mimmi

?

Post by mimmi »

:cry:
sweetnlow

Post by sweetnlow »

Thank all of you for the support. I feel alot better. I just wish that someone could invent a cure. I would give everything I own to have this problem gone. I went to a football game saturday and everyone around me was talking and having a good time except me. I was so scared that they would smell my breath. I was jealous of all of them because they could speak freely without any worries.
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

i can relate to the jealous thing...mine is more like resentment....
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic