THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Device "Nasencornet" against PND

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
George80
Junior
Posts: 96
Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:28 pm

Device "Nasencornet" against PND

Post by George80 »

check out this device, starting with minute 1:57. It's in german and I have no clue, if there's a device like this elsewhere.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nOll-9fdXg

It says, the device helps to shrink the nasal tissue. And it explicitly has a remark on the product saying "to be used against post nasal drip syndrom".

I ordered one and will have it in two days. I'll keep you updated.
Wicked666
Total Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri May 21, 2010 4:02 pm

Post by Wicked666 »

Any luck pal?
User avatar
MissPretty
Advanced
Posts: 172
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:40 pm
Location: Sweden

Post by MissPretty »

Where can I order one? They exist only in germany? Do not understand what they say in the video. Is there anyone in here who have tested? Seems very interesting...
George80
Junior
Posts: 96
Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:28 pm

Post by George80 »

No clue.
I haven't tried it more than once. I'm sick of trying and will have a surgery. It all comes together for me now.
The device is very loud and sounds like an engine running. It says 1-2 minutes each nose side three times a day is enough to open the Sinus passages.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗