check out this device, starting with minute 1:57. It's in german and I have no clue, if there's a device like this elsewhere.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nOll-9fdXg
It says, the device helps to shrink the nasal tissue. And it explicitly has a remark on the product saying "to be used against post nasal drip syndrom".
I ordered one and will have it in two days. I'll keep you updated.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Device "Nasencornet" against PND
- MissPretty
- Advanced
- Posts: 172
- Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:40 pm
- Location: Sweden
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.