THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Finally cured
-
californication
- Newbie
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:28 pm
@mindyb yes I don't get the disgusting feeling anymore.
The peroxide helped and I had to change my hygiene methods . Before I didn't brush my tongue I would use the tip of my toothbrush to clean my tongue , it's been a habit since I was young. I went on a site and it said to drag your whole brush head lightly fom back to the tip gently. My tongue looked clean afterwards and I haven't tasted that disgusting smell in the back of my mouth.
P.s. Hydrogen peroxide is not for long term use, use it once a mouth it's an acid which damage your enamel. Use it one week at least or two weeks max.
The peroxide helped and I had to change my hygiene methods . Before I didn't brush my tongue I would use the tip of my toothbrush to clean my tongue , it's been a habit since I was young. I went on a site and it said to drag your whole brush head lightly fom back to the tip gently. My tongue looked clean afterwards and I haven't tasted that disgusting smell in the back of my mouth.
P.s. Hydrogen peroxide is not for long term use, use it once a mouth it's an acid which damage your enamel. Use it one week at least or two weeks max.
cleaning your tongue does nothing for bad breathcalifornication wrote:@mindyb yes I don't get the disgusting feeling anymore.
The peroxide helped and I had to change my hygiene methods . Before I didn't brush my tongue I would use the tip of my toothbrush to clean my tongue , it's been a habit since I was young. I went on a site and it said to drag your whole brush head lightly fom back to the tip gently. My tongue looked clean afterwards and I haven't tasted that disgusting smell in the back of my mouth.
P.s. Hydrogen peroxide is not for long term use, use it once a mouth it's an acid which damage your enamel. Use it one week at least or two weeks max.
-
californication
- Newbie
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:28 pm
@danger if the source is coming from your tongue then yes it does something if its not coming from your tongue then it wont help you.
@mindyb
i stopped using baking soda before i used peroxide. i dont like to put too many things in my mouth at once. Now that ive learned to clean my tongue better my new regimen just consist of brushing my teeth and cleaning my tongue properly gargling with water and spit.
My regimen before was brushing teeth and tongue tongue brushing and gargling with peroxide.
i would take breaks during gargling to catch my breathe ; like a minute or so or swish peroxide diluted with water around my mouth till i caught my breathe.
@mindyb
i stopped using baking soda before i used peroxide. i dont like to put too many things in my mouth at once. Now that ive learned to clean my tongue better my new regimen just consist of brushing my teeth and cleaning my tongue properly gargling with water and spit.
My regimen before was brushing teeth and tongue tongue brushing and gargling with peroxide.
i would take breaks during gargling to catch my breathe ; like a minute or so or swish peroxide diluted with water around my mouth till i caught my breathe.
it may work for about 10 minutes but that odour on your tongue will just come back after 10 minutes to what it was beforecalifornication wrote:@danger if the source is coming from your tongue then yes it does something if its not coming from your tongue then it wont help you.
@mindyb
i stopped using baking soda before i used peroxide. i dont like to put too many things in my mouth at once. Now that ive learned to clean my tongue better my new regimen just consist of brushing my teeth and cleaning my tongue properly gargling with water and spit.
My regimen before was brushing teeth and tongue tongue brushing and gargling with peroxide.
i would take breaks during gargling to catch my breathe ; like a minute or so or swish peroxide diluted with water around my mouth till i caught my breathe.
-
Music Lady
- Advanced
- Posts: 132
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:16 pm
So Californication are you free of bad breath totally 100% now (having done the baking soda and now doing your new regimen)?
Or are you free of the bacteria that was on your tongue?? with a decrease in the smell/stinch?
I'm trying this today but I don't have a lot of hope quite frankly. I've tried so many things.
Or are you free of the bacteria that was on your tongue?? with a decrease in the smell/stinch?
I'm trying this today but I don't have a lot of hope quite frankly. I've tried so many things.
-
californication
- Newbie
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:28 pm
I am currently free from bb.
i had stubborn bacteria on my tongue no matter what.
when i was younger i never knew how to brush my tongue properly , when i would stick my tongue all the way out i was brushing too far back into the cirumvallate papillae and i think that irritated my tongue . by the cirumvallate papillae it was coated in white bacteria . for most of my life ive been brushing there. using the hydrogen peroxide i could see the white disappearing from my tongue into that pink healthy color. i think also the bacteria was giving me a dry feeling in my mouth all the time. the white weas like embedded deep into the papillae i would brush really hard at the papillae it would turn pink then white when i opened my mouth. this kind of bad breath lasted all day ; brushing it didnt change a thing. my mouth always tasted nasty. the hydrogen peroxide has killed it
i had stubborn bacteria on my tongue no matter what.
when i was younger i never knew how to brush my tongue properly , when i would stick my tongue all the way out i was brushing too far back into the cirumvallate papillae and i think that irritated my tongue . by the cirumvallate papillae it was coated in white bacteria . for most of my life ive been brushing there. using the hydrogen peroxide i could see the white disappearing from my tongue into that pink healthy color. i think also the bacteria was giving me a dry feeling in my mouth all the time. the white weas like embedded deep into the papillae i would brush really hard at the papillae it would turn pink then white when i opened my mouth. this kind of bad breath lasted all day ; brushing it didnt change a thing. my mouth always tasted nasty. the hydrogen peroxide has killed it
-
waitingforrelief
- Sheriff
- Posts: 424
- Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:21 am
-
ihatethebus
- Master
- Posts: 212
- Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:03 pm
kite wrote:californication. Thank you for this tip.. It really works, But for me i may have to atleast 10 -15 mins everyday inorder to be BB free, CAn do it. I even make my kid too(not for 30 mins, just gargle few times with Baking soda water), i have noticed Bb being better with her too. Let me update after some days
Thanks once again. me too sffer from BB since i am 5-6 yrs old & i am 36 now.
californication wrote:I am currently free from bb.
Hang on here folks.. We got two people saying this works.. Two people in one thread, and this thread has been around for months! This seems pretty exciting to me!
First of all, I wanna know if this is still working for you two, and anyone else who started doing this.
Next, I wanna see a detailed regimen of how you go about doing this Californication and Kite, starting with the first thing you do that would be part of this method.. So you do this nightly? right?
EXAMPLE
-Brush my teeth and tongue
-Put one tablespoon of Baking Soda into an 8 Ounce Glass of Water
-I start gargling and continue gargling for 30minutes as I take my shower.
-I go to bed
- I wake up and enjoy fresh breath all day long!
So yeah, I'm interested in the nitty gritty here. So you do this at night... before you brush your teeth or after you brush your teeth? When you wake up, do you do this again or is it just this once per evening routine? What happens after you eat meals? Will regular brushing take care of the rest?
I'm really interested in hearing what you guys have to say about this.
I don't care if I had to gargle for an hour every night and morning, if it would keep me BB during the rest of the day, I would be SOOOOO HAPPPY!!!
So please. In great detail... like you're submitting an important report, list specifically everything you do, how long you do it, and in what quantities. Be veeeeryy specific, I'm very curious.
Also, if this really is working for you guys, I'm really happy for you, congratulations!
-
waitingforrelief
- Sheriff
- Posts: 424
- Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:21 am
8 ounces of water... that sounds like he did it repeatedly, like spitting out and then using a fresh batch to rinse instead of keeping one mouthful in at all times...
and i tried this yesterday. i didn't do it for 30 mins though. i just coudln't do it. i did it twice. once i did for maybe 5 mins. the other time only about 2. they felt like forever. like i'd choke. but if he's doing it with fresh mouthfuls that might be easier.
although this just sounds kinda weird - to have to gargle for 30 mins. i don't see how that 'd help, but whatever. i guess i'll try to work toward it, wouldn't hurt.
and i tried this yesterday. i didn't do it for 30 mins though. i just coudln't do it. i did it twice. once i did for maybe 5 mins. the other time only about 2. they felt like forever. like i'd choke. but if he's doing it with fresh mouthfuls that might be easier.
although this just sounds kinda weird - to have to gargle for 30 mins. i don't see how that 'd help, but whatever. i guess i'll try to work toward it, wouldn't hurt.
@waiting
Well 8 ounces was just my example.. I don't know what he does, so I'd like him to clarify it for us.
Maybe it just being present int he mouth for that long (30min) makes it get into microscopic crevices so that it lingers for almost an entire day, zapping bad smells so that you can live a happy life again!.... Man, I'm too optimistic about this. I have no idea why 30 minutes would work either, honestly.
But I bought what I believe to be Baking Soda.... but it's kind of sugar like... Is this the right stuff? I thought baking soda was like a dusty powder? This stuff is apparently baking soda by the Japanese written on it, and it's used for cooking, but it's kind if salt like in texture. Hmmmm..
Anyway, I'm going to try it tonight.
Well 8 ounces was just my example.. I don't know what he does, so I'd like him to clarify it for us.
Maybe it just being present int he mouth for that long (30min) makes it get into microscopic crevices so that it lingers for almost an entire day, zapping bad smells so that you can live a happy life again!.... Man, I'm too optimistic about this. I have no idea why 30 minutes would work either, honestly.
But I bought what I believe to be Baking Soda.... but it's kind of sugar like... Is this the right stuff? I thought baking soda was like a dusty powder? This stuff is apparently baking soda by the Japanese written on it, and it's used for cooking, but it's kind if salt like in texture. Hmmmm..
Anyway, I'm going to try it tonight.
... Hm.. I must have got the wrong stuff.. Isn't Baking Soda suppose to have a chemical reaction to water? The kind I got is like sugar or salt... Doesn't seem right.
Anyway it didn't seem to do anything. I gargled while I was in the shower for about 20-30 min.. Made my teeth kind of raw but woke up with the same white on my tongue and bad taste in my mouth... Wish they had arm and hammer in this country...... that seems like the kind of stuff to try out.
But where are you guys who had done this and said it worked. Come back here and tell us how it's going!
Anyway it didn't seem to do anything. I gargled while I was in the shower for about 20-30 min.. Made my teeth kind of raw but woke up with the same white on my tongue and bad taste in my mouth... Wish they had arm and hammer in this country...... that seems like the kind of stuff to try out.
But where are you guys who had done this and said it worked. Come back here and tell us how it's going!
-
californication
- Newbie
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:28 pm
Im a she by the way;)
Yes ;I'm still cured.
There was buildup on the back of my tongue which is gone.
I remember when I had bad breath and to test it myself some one on this site mentioned spitting into a cup. The smell smelled like cinnamon and exactly hot breath. Day after day I would continously spit in there and when I uncovered the top it filled the whole bathroom in seconds. Cinnamon sulphur and hot breath mixed in one .my tongue didn't smell the back of my tongue did.
I took a cup filled it with a tablespoon filled the cup with water halfway and stirred.
The taste is unpleasant .I contiously gargled n spit till there was nothing left in the cup
Yes ;I'm still cured.
There was buildup on the back of my tongue which is gone.
I remember when I had bad breath and to test it myself some one on this site mentioned spitting into a cup. The smell smelled like cinnamon and exactly hot breath. Day after day I would continously spit in there and when I uncovered the top it filled the whole bathroom in seconds. Cinnamon sulphur and hot breath mixed in one .my tongue didn't smell the back of my tongue did.
I took a cup filled it with a tablespoon filled the cup with water halfway and stirred.
The taste is unpleasant .I contiously gargled n spit till there was nothing left in the cup
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.