WHAT ARE YOU CURRENTLY? AND HAS ANYONE HAD ANY SUCCESS WITH DENTYNE PURE (IT'S THE LASTEST THING ON TV)?
PLEASE TELL WHICH ONE(S) YOUTHINK WORK BEST FOR BB!!!!
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
WHAT ARE THE BEST SUGAR FREE GUMS?
-
takeoutmytongue
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:52 pm
-
takeoutmytongue
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:52 pm
The two kinds of gum that I am currently using are Pure and Spry. They are both sugar free but are sweetened with zylitol.
Although since using them, my tongue is much less white then when I used traditional gum ( i may have Candida so it is no longer feeding off the aspartame), I am slowly trying to cut down as much as possible because
I find that I have better results when not chewing gum at all. ( unfortunately I cant bring myself to make it through a work day without some sort of mint or gum).
Although since using them, my tongue is much less white then when I used traditional gum ( i may have Candida so it is no longer feeding off the aspartame), I am slowly trying to cut down as much as possible because
I find that I have better results when not chewing gum at all. ( unfortunately I cant bring myself to make it through a work day without some sort of mint or gum).
-
ihatethebus
- Master
- Posts: 212
- Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:03 pm
was also obsessed with the sugarfree frenzy. Jus chew any gum as long as its 'gum'. Trust me it couldnt get anyworse with the latter. If u breath your teeth daily, 'sugared' gum will do u just as much harm as getting up at night to pee. Elimination of certain substances in the long run, i.e simple sugars could make the enzyme that digests them dormant in some ways. Bb plus sugar intolerance will prolly be an extra package u don't want to be carrying around
-
dick.karma
- Advanced
- Posts: 137
- Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:54 am
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.