THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
-
StillBattling
- Newbie
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 4:21 pm
Anyone here from Australia
Would like to know if anyone here is from Australia.
Last edited by StillBattling on Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
happylife05
- Junior
- Posts: 59
- Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:32 am
-
arawrebirth20
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:57 pm
-
happylife05
- Junior
- Posts: 59
- Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:32 am
-
ThisWillPass
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:21 am
Hello all, this is my first post here and I'd like to say that I have been following this forum for 2-3years. There are many fantastic people I have read from here that don't deserve to be afflicted with this embarrassing disease. But yet we should be grateful for life and please don't stop the prayers.
I myself have suffered for 9years and it has almost ruined my life .But because I expose myself to a lot of positive stuff,I have coped quite well but ofcourse I am not satisfied. I am a young ambitious man of 33 and BB just wants to mess things for me. Well I'll save details for another post but I need people in Nigeria on this site to please contact me. I just read now that the administrator, Jimi is Nigerian!!! Almost unbelievable as I have never had a clue that he might be. So Jimi I need u to respond to this post ASAP. Cheers all.
I myself have suffered for 9years and it has almost ruined my life .But because I expose myself to a lot of positive stuff,I have coped quite well but ofcourse I am not satisfied. I am a young ambitious man of 33 and BB just wants to mess things for me. Well I'll save details for another post but I need people in Nigeria on this site to please contact me. I just read now that the administrator, Jimi is Nigerian!!! Almost unbelievable as I have never had a clue that he might be. So Jimi I need u to respond to this post ASAP. Cheers all.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.