THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
StillBattling
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 4:21 pm

Anyone here from Australia

Post by StillBattling »

Would like to know if anyone here is from Australia.
Last edited by StillBattling on Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Merryanne
Total Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:35 pm

Post by Merryanne »

SINGAPORE, anyone here?
aldrin
Newbie
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:27 am

Post by aldrin »

from Philippines, CDO City
plumbum
Newbie
Posts: 28
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:37 am

Post by plumbum »

I'm a newbie. I'm in NYC. Feel free to PM me.
snoopsister
Sheriff
Posts: 304
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:12 am

Post by snoopsister »

Los Angeles :D
happylife05
Junior
Posts: 59
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:32 am

Post by happylife05 »

Just bringing up this post, so that new people can update.

Anyone near Broomfield CO?
User avatar
deebo
Moderator
Posts: 985
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 6:06 pm
Location: Portland
Contact:

Post by deebo »

western WA state ?? meetup?
stevo96
Newbie
Posts: 40
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:55 am

Post by stevo96 »

Australia! (Brisbane)
Stankass
Total Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:41 pm

Post by Stankass »

Toronto, Canada. I would love to here from people in the city!
marc
Total Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:40 am

Post by marc »

Melbourne, Australia
josef5111
Newbie
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:59 pm

Post by josef5111 »

IN THE ISLAND OF IRELAND
i can't believe this we are almost from every where and yet no body is gona help us, i think we are millions not just thousands.
arawrebirth20
Total Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:57 pm

Post by arawrebirth20 »

I live in Florence KY.I am close to Cincinnati OH.
happylife05
Junior
Posts: 59
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:32 am

Post by happylife05 »

***k!! i don't have anyone near my place. Forget about girls, i don't even have a friend. I think i forgot about sharing feelings.
SonicBoy
Newbie
Posts: 36
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:57 pm

Post by SonicBoy »

Toronto


A lot of Torontians ...... If that is even a word lol
ThisWillPass
Total Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:21 am

Post by ThisWillPass »

Hello all, this is my first post here and I'd like to say that I have been following this forum for 2-3years. There are many fantastic people I have read from here that don't deserve to be afflicted with this embarrassing disease. But yet we should be grateful for life and please don't stop the prayers.

I myself have suffered for 9years and it has almost ruined my life .But because I expose myself to a lot of positive stuff,I have coped quite well but ofcourse I am not satisfied. I am a young ambitious man of 33 and BB just wants to mess things for me. Well I'll save details for another post but I need people in Nigeria on this site to please contact me. I just read now that the administrator, Jimi is Nigerian!!! Almost unbelievable as I have never had a clue that he might be. So Jimi I need u to respond to this post ASAP. Cheers all.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗