We are so lacking professionals on this board, ***k the mafia, but we need pro, genetics, lab engineers.......
I wonder if my kids will have same shit breat as I have.
My parents did not have it, not any my other family.
What is your experience? I have heard some stories here on this board that kids get bad breath too. I really don't want to make my kids suffer because of this shit I go through.
Thanks
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Is having children a risk?
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
-
WickedCurse
- Newbie
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:30 pm
-
Phantasist
- Sheriff
- Posts: 477
- Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:32 pm
My mother always had an odor on her breath, and I have it also. For most of my life I thought that I had simply inherited a genetic defect that is causing bad breath and there is no way to fix it.
However, many members of this forum have reported that they are the only ones in their families that have BB, so while it may be inherited in some cases, it ain't necessarily so. It is also possible that what is inherited is a condition, such as partially impacted wisdom teeth or overly sensitive mucous membrane in the sinuses producing PND. Such a condition could be remedied even if inherited.
However, many members of this forum have reported that they are the only ones in their families that have BB, so while it may be inherited in some cases, it ain't necessarily so. It is also possible that what is inherited is a condition, such as partially impacted wisdom teeth or overly sensitive mucous membrane in the sinuses producing PND. Such a condition could be remedied even if inherited.
The hand we are dealt is fate. How we play the cards is free will.
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.