THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Is having children a risk?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Is having children a risk?

Post by Jimi Stein »

We are so lacking professionals on this board, ***k the mafia, but we need pro, genetics, lab engineers.......

I wonder if my kids will have same shit breat as I have.

My parents did not have it, not any my other family.

What is your experience? I have heard some stories here on this board that kids get bad breath too. I really don't want to make my kids suffer because of this shit I go through.

Thanks
WickedCurse
Newbie
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:30 pm

Post by WickedCurse »

I am no professional, but I highly doubt it'll be something you can pass on.

But then again, if our BB is something genetically wrong with us, then that could be passed on I guess.
kite
Newbie
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:17 pm

Post by kite »

This is what even i had the question sometime back.. In our family, my Grand mother had it, my father has, me & i notice with my kid too, when he was 5 yrs old onwards.. i am so frustrated. i never wanted my kid to go through it. Any insight into this?
Phantasist
Sheriff
Posts: 477
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:32 pm

Post by Phantasist »

My mother always had an odor on her breath, and I have it also. For most of my life I thought that I had simply inherited a genetic defect that is causing bad breath and there is no way to fix it.
However, many members of this forum have reported that they are the only ones in their families that have BB, so while it may be inherited in some cases, it ain't necessarily so. It is also possible that what is inherited is a condition, such as partially impacted wisdom teeth or overly sensitive mucous membrane in the sinuses producing PND. Such a condition could be remedied even if inherited.
The hand we are dealt is fate. How we play the cards is free will.
bbsux
Advanced
Posts: 123
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:31 am

Post by bbsux »

Probobly not .. We went somewhere wrong to get bb.. My mom or dad dont have bb or my sister.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Post by Jimi Stein »

But I read on this forum, kids get bb too. I am so afraid to have kids for god sake, this ****ing curse ruined my life completely.
josef5111
Newbie
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:59 pm

Post by josef5111 »

me too i dont want my children to suffer like i do, i left may country and my family long time ago so i dont know if my mum and my sisters and brothers have bb, but i am sure that my uncle aunt and my grandfather dont have bb, if your parents has it please tel us
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗