I saw a post on another forum for a possible cause of nasal odor, it's called
atrophic rhinitis. From the post I saw and the research I've done so far this is a very rare condition, I personally have several of the symtoms described. I think the hard part will be finding an ent who is familar with this condition.
Just wanted to pass this on to those of you who suffer with nasal odor. Hope it helps, good luck!!
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Nasal Odor
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.