♡ POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU Keep the conversation going. Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Donate to the forum ♡
Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
ruthere1
Junior
Posts: 89 Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:14 pm
Post
by ruthere1 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:45 pm
Day 1:
I woke up, brushed my teeth, gargled with mouth wash, made some tea (no sugar) and stirred in one teaspoon of Bentonite clay.
It wasn't that hard to digest at all. It didn't even taste bad. I didn't take the probiotics yet because I haven't gotten them in the mail yet.
I will continue to keep you all posted. Please pray that this will work.
ruthere1
Junior
Posts: 89 Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:14 pm
Post
by ruthere1 » Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:42 am
Thanks.
Here's an update. I do feel like my breath is a little better than it was before I took the clay, but I'll give it a little time. I'm going to take some more in about 2 hours.
↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES Your banner. Right here. Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.
Advertise here ↗