what kind of bb do you guys have (in the mouth, tongue or internally, or..?)
i might try this.. wondering is it safe to regularly ingest this clay?
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Bentonite Clay- managing bb nicely! Thanks!!!
I tried bentonite for about a week, just a tablespoon a day. It gave me diarrhea (sorry for the graphic details), even after I quit it.
Now I'm just taking 3 psyllium husk capsules with 8 oz of water in the morning (no bentonite). That's gotten things almost back to normal. I think bentonite should only be taken with psyllium to provide bulk and to absorb the toxins. Psyllium also seems to be controlling the fecal odor which has been a problem for some time.
Not sure yet if it helps with bb, but I haven't seen any tonsil stones since I started the psyllium.
Now I'm just taking 3 psyllium husk capsules with 8 oz of water in the morning (no bentonite). That's gotten things almost back to normal. I think bentonite should only be taken with psyllium to provide bulk and to absorb the toxins. Psyllium also seems to be controlling the fecal odor which has been a problem for some time.
Not sure yet if it helps with bb, but I haven't seen any tonsil stones since I started the psyllium.
Re: Bentonite Clay- managing bb nicely! Thanks!!!
Of all the things iv tried, Benotine Clay isn't one of them. It's worth a go. Going to get some later and see if I get any improvements.
Does anyone have any feedback?
Does anyone have any feedback?
Re: Bentonite Clay- managing bb nicely! Thanks!!!
Hello mindyb
1) Do you mean to say that if you dont take the clay, your bb would go back?
2)How long have you been taking this when you noticed an improvement?
3) How long does it last before bb gets back?
4) What brand of probiotics do you take?
5) And did you change your diet or eat anything?
6) is this safe to consume?
1) Do you mean to say that if you dont take the clay, your bb would go back?
2)How long have you been taking this when you noticed an improvement?
3) How long does it last before bb gets back?
4) What brand of probiotics do you take?
5) And did you change your diet or eat anything?
6) is this safe to consume?
Re: Bentonite Clay- managing bb nicely! Thanks!!!
Hi,
Please keep us updated. I'm planning to try this soon.
Please keep us updated. I'm planning to try this soon.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.