THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Bentonite Clay- managing bb nicely! Thanks!!!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
ruch
Sheriff
Posts: 309
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:43 pm

Post by ruch »

what kind of bb do you guys have (in the mouth, tongue or internally, or..?)

i might try this.. wondering is it safe to regularly ingest this clay?
hope4now
Master
Posts: 222
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:32 am
Gender:

Post by hope4now »

I tried bentonite for about a week, just a tablespoon a day. It gave me diarrhea (sorry for the graphic details), even after I quit it.

Now I'm just taking 3 psyllium husk capsules with 8 oz of water in the morning (no bentonite). That's gotten things almost back to normal. I think bentonite should only be taken with psyllium to provide bulk and to absorb the toxins. Psyllium also seems to be controlling the fecal odor which has been a problem for some time.

Not sure yet if it helps with bb, but I haven't seen any tonsil stones since I started the psyllium.
ruch
Sheriff
Posts: 309
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:43 pm

Post by ruch »

any updates on bentonite and/or psyllium? still working for people?
User avatar
MrChips
Advanced
Posts: 186
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:47 pm
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Bentonite Clay- managing bb nicely! Thanks!!!

Post by MrChips »

Of all the things iv tried, Benotine Clay isn't one of them. It's worth a go. Going to get some later and see if I get any improvements.
Does anyone have any feedback?
Ricky
Sheriff
Posts: 373
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:09 am
Gender:

Re: Bentonite Clay- managing bb nicely! Thanks!!!

Post by Ricky »

Hello mindyb

1) Do you mean to say that if you dont take the clay, your bb would go back?

2)How long have you been taking this when you noticed an improvement?

3) How long does it last before bb gets back?

4) What brand of probiotics do you take?

5) And did you change your diet or eat anything?

6) is this safe to consume?
Segunda
Newbie
Posts: 42
Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:04 am
Gender:

Re: Bentonite Clay- managing bb nicely! Thanks!!!

Post by Segunda »

Hi,


Please keep us updated. I'm planning to try this soon.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗