THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
How do you get rid of tonsiloths?
-
somethinstinks
- Advanced
- Posts: 140
- Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:58 am
- Location: New York City
How do you get rid of tonsiloths?
Ive tried qtips and my fingers but im never able to see these things. the only time i know i have them is when they fall out. anyone have any good ways of getting rid of them?
Before I had my tonsils removed, I used a dental syringe like this one to clean them out. It wasn't perfect but seemed to help.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/images ... 0901&s=hpc
I haven't seen a stone since the tonsils were removed, but my bb is still a problem. I think it improved by 60% (just a guess) and not having to clean them out every day is a big plus. A lot of people here think the stones are more of a symptom than a root cause.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/images ... 0901&s=hpc
I haven't seen a stone since the tonsils were removed, but my bb is still a problem. I think it improved by 60% (just a guess) and not having to clean them out every day is a big plus. A lot of people here think the stones are more of a symptom than a root cause.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.