THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
BB girlfriends
-
glamourgirl05
- Junior
- Posts: 71
- Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:24 am
BB girlfriends
Hii halitosis gals, so lately I've felt so alone with this condition, I personally don't know anyone going through this as well, I have no girlfriends, its soo embarrasing, a lil about me, I am in my early 20s and I luv all girly things, their is more to me, I need a friend someone who understands.... any who if ud like chat up with me, I am here so PM, 
skype skunkhugs
haha Mikemike987 wrote:.. I don't have any girlfriends either....
Comon ladies, where are you???
well i'll throw my hat in the ring too then .
No ,, really Glamour . There is a weekly conference call that is mostly female you may be interested in . Also there is a bb/bo co-ed skype support group you are welcome to join . here's more info viewtopic.php?t=4268&highlight=arun
skype 'skunkhugs'
-
glamourgirl05
- Junior
- Posts: 71
- Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:24 am
-
glamourgirl05
- Junior
- Posts: 71
- Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:24 am
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.