THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

BB girlfriends

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
glamourgirl05
Junior
Posts: 71
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:24 am

BB girlfriends

Post by glamourgirl05 »

Hii halitosis gals, so lately I've felt so alone with this condition, I personally don't know anyone going through this as well, I have no girlfriends, its soo embarrasing, a lil about me, I am in my early 20s and I luv all girly things, their is more to me, I need a friend someone who understands.... any who if ud like chat up with me, I am here so PM, :)
User avatar
mike987
Super Angel
Posts: 1228
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:47 am
Location: US

Post by mike987 »

.. I don't have any girlfriends either....

Comon ladies, where are you??? :-k
User avatar
deebo
Moderator
Posts: 985
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 6:06 pm
Location: Portland
Contact:

skype skunkhugs

Post by deebo »

mike987 wrote:.. I don't have any girlfriends either....

Comon ladies, where are you??? :-k
haha Mike :lol:
well i'll throw my hat in the ring too then .

:D

No ,, really Glamour . There is a weekly conference call that is mostly female you may be interested in . Also there is a bb/bo co-ed skype support group you are welcome to join . here's more info viewtopic.php?t=4268&highlight=arun


skype 'skunkhugs'
glamourgirl05
Junior
Posts: 71
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:24 am

Post by glamourgirl05 »

Lol funny! Hope we all find a cure for this bb.... God bless
User avatar
17yearbattle
Newbie
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:24 pm

Post by 17yearbattle »

lol Mike!
User avatar
jess
Sheriff
Posts: 480
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:23 pm
Location: USA
Gender:

Post by jess »

Hey gg, I understand what you're saying. I think if we had a chat option here it would've been good to talk to other members and make friends. Maybe when and if we do get the chat back we'll do that. But I'm straight though; I like men. lol
glamourgirl05
Junior
Posts: 71
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:24 am

Post by glamourgirl05 »

Jess lol I meant girlfriends as in girl friends, I guess if u think about it like that it is a lil to weird my bad....
User avatar
jess
Sheriff
Posts: 480
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:23 pm
Location: USA
Gender:

Post by jess »

gg lol I think I knew what you meant, was just kidding with you lol
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗