Your Email Address:

First Name:

Zenkers diverticulum

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
stevo96

Zenkers diverticulum

Post by stevo96 »

Found this interesting, this could be some people's issue.... no amount of brushing would fix this! Apologies if it's been raised before - I don't recall seeing it mentioned anywhere previously....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zenker%27s_diverticulum

Tibya
Advanced

Post by Tibya »

I am all for hysterectomy - if it takes my bb away. But getting my neck cut - I will try Prince's large ToDo list first :)
Thanks for the post though. I have done lot of online research on this and this is on my list to discuss with my physician. But Alas, she doesn't know better than I do. Infact, I think, I bring her more suggestions to study more about my bb.
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

I don't have all the symptoms... I do have a a lump in the throat sensation a lot, though I think that's due to PND.

Often times though, I'll swallow food, and it seems to be stuck in my throat... Even drinking or eating something else may not pull the stuck thing down with it.

I don't know. I doubt it, and it would be astonishing if I had this in addition to the rest of the BB centric symptoms I have... But I'd love to have the test done to be sure.
deebo

Re: Zenkers diverticulum

Post by deebo »

stevo96 wrote:Found this interesting, this could be some people's issue.... no amount of brushing would fix this! Apologies if it's been raised before - I don't recall seeing it mentioned anywhere previously....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zenker%27s_diverticulum
There are at least 16 posts about this ,
search.php?mode=results
it is Very interesting . I'm actually going to look into this as a possible cause , been having some symptoms that sound very much like this might be a possibility

Skunkhugs on SKype , jo hanson on FB
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic