Found this interesting, this could be some people's issue.... no amount of brushing would fix this! Apologies if it's been raised before - I don't recall seeing it mentioned anywhere previously....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zenker%27s_diverticulum
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Zenkers diverticulum
I am all for hysterectomy - if it takes my bb away. But getting my neck cut - I will try Prince's large ToDo list first 
Thanks for the post though. I have done lot of online research on this and this is on my list to discuss with my physician. But Alas, she doesn't know better than I do. Infact, I think, I bring her more suggestions to study more about my bb.
Thanks for the post though. I have done lot of online research on this and this is on my list to discuss with my physician. But Alas, she doesn't know better than I do. Infact, I think, I bring her more suggestions to study more about my bb.
I don't have all the symptoms... I do have a a lump in the throat sensation a lot, though I think that's due to PND.
Often times though, I'll swallow food, and it seems to be stuck in my throat... Even drinking or eating something else may not pull the stuck thing down with it.
I don't know. I doubt it, and it would be astonishing if I had this in addition to the rest of the BB centric symptoms I have... But I'd love to have the test done to be sure.
Often times though, I'll swallow food, and it seems to be stuck in my throat... Even drinking or eating something else may not pull the stuck thing down with it.
I don't know. I doubt it, and it would be astonishing if I had this in addition to the rest of the BB centric symptoms I have... But I'd love to have the test done to be sure.
Re: Zenkers diverticulum
There are at least 16 posts about this ,stevo96 wrote:Found this interesting, this could be some people's issue.... no amount of brushing would fix this! Apologies if it's been raised before - I don't recall seeing it mentioned anywhere previously....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zenker%27s_diverticulum
search.php?mode=results
it is Very interesting . I'm actually going to look into this as a possible cause , been having some symptoms that sound very much like this might be a possibility
Skunkhugs on SKype , jo hanson on FB
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.