THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Please read mine, and maybe your cure.

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
username123
Total Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:54 pm

Please read mine, and maybe your cure.

Post by username123 »

i never thought i would be cured iam so ****ing happy, i promised myself to make a post here if i ever got cured. trying to help others.

GLUTEN FREE DIET + no dairy no soy.

you can probably eat dairy and soy but i didnt and its ****ing working.

Iam not trying to sell anything or fool you guys i will probably never visit this forum again.

Remember never give up, even if this wont be the solution for you. =)

Goodbye.
DanielPine
Advanced
Posts: 179
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:22 am
Location: Australia
Gender:

Post by DanielPine »

did you get acid reflux at all?

Im lactose intolerant and i still eat dairy. i should try this.
User avatar
coconuthead
Advanced
Posts: 138
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:23 pm
Gender:

Post by coconuthead »

How long were on the diet? I haven't eaten diary in over a month. I still have bad breath, but my acne is clearing up, which I thought was weird. I think dairy was the cause of my acne. I'll give the gluten/soy free diet a try.
badbreathe88
Junior
Posts: 60
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:46 am

Post by badbreathe88 »

Yep diary didn't do anything for my bb, but it did clear up my acne. I think it's because diary comes from cows, well duh, it contains a lot of hormones and also because it's hard to digest, especially true if you have a weak digestive system.
ThisSucks
Junior
Posts: 70
Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 9:22 pm

Post by ThisSucks »

Guys he didn't capitalize Gluten for nothing. Don't just focus on a diary diet, but start doing a Gluten diet. I read alot about people being cured after a few weeks of a gluten diet.
George80
Junior
Posts: 96
Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:28 pm

Post by George80 »

A Doc told me to leave away gluten, eggs & egg-related products and diary products simultanously for about 10-12 weeks to check if the BB has something to do with my diet.

All 3 types of products can make trouble if you leave away one of them she told me. That would be a hard time, but worth a try.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Post by Jimi Stein »

come on this guy is jerking with your guys, he has only little posts, don't believe everything people write here please
DanielPine
Advanced
Posts: 179
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:22 am
Location: Australia
Gender:

Post by DanielPine »

He isnt selling anything, so i dont see why he would be lying.
OverBB
Total Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:41 am

Post by OverBB »

I wouldn't write this off at all. Low post count doesn't mean anything.

Earlier this year I went on a low carb diet where I cut out my usual wheatbix breakfast and multigrain sandwiches. I also cut out milk from my diet. I did this for a week and noticed improvements.

However, low carb diets are unhealthy so i stopped after 1 week.
I get heart burn after i eat wheat. Also i think i have an intolerance to either diary or wheat because after breaky i get discomfort in my gut and smelly farts lol.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗