THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Please read mine, and maybe your cure.
-
username123
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:54 pm
Please read mine, and maybe your cure.
i never thought i would be cured iam so ****ing happy, i promised myself to make a post here if i ever got cured. trying to help others.
GLUTEN FREE DIET + no dairy no soy.
you can probably eat dairy and soy but i didnt and its ****ing working.
Iam not trying to sell anything or fool you guys i will probably never visit this forum again.
Remember never give up, even if this wont be the solution for you. =)
Goodbye.
GLUTEN FREE DIET + no dairy no soy.
you can probably eat dairy and soy but i didnt and its ****ing working.
Iam not trying to sell anything or fool you guys i will probably never visit this forum again.
Remember never give up, even if this wont be the solution for you. =)
Goodbye.
-
DanielPine
- Advanced
- Posts: 179
- Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:22 am
- Location: Australia
- Gender:
- coconuthead
- Advanced
- Posts: 138
- Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:23 pm
- Gender:
-
badbreathe88
- Junior
- Posts: 60
- Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:46 am
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
-
DanielPine
- Advanced
- Posts: 179
- Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:22 am
- Location: Australia
- Gender:
I wouldn't write this off at all. Low post count doesn't mean anything.
Earlier this year I went on a low carb diet where I cut out my usual wheatbix breakfast and multigrain sandwiches. I also cut out milk from my diet. I did this for a week and noticed improvements.
However, low carb diets are unhealthy so i stopped after 1 week.
I get heart burn after i eat wheat. Also i think i have an intolerance to either diary or wheat because after breaky i get discomfort in my gut and smelly farts lol.
Earlier this year I went on a low carb diet where I cut out my usual wheatbix breakfast and multigrain sandwiches. I also cut out milk from my diet. I did this for a week and noticed improvements.
However, low carb diets are unhealthy so i stopped after 1 week.
I get heart burn after i eat wheat. Also i think i have an intolerance to either diary or wheat because after breaky i get discomfort in my gut and smelly farts lol.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.