THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

I'm a spammer

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
david964
Total Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:03 am

I'm a spammer

Post by david964 »

I'm a dentist spammer
DanielPine
Advanced
Posts: 179
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:22 am
Location: Australia
Gender:

Post by DanielPine »

lol
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Post by Jimi Stein »

welcome, we love spammers, let us know your real name and we will write a real good notice here on this board that will be visible each time somebody googles your ****ing name, welcome my friend
User avatar
Smilingagain
Advanced
Posts: 117
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:52 pm
Location: Rome
Gender:

Re: I'm a spammer

Post by Smilingagain »

david964 wrote:I'm a dentist spammer

@david964, it look's like you are warming-up to spam other's [-X
☑ FRESHMINT => Xylitol gum keep's my breath fresh during hot summer https://bit.ly/2NFk3pN
sopo
Advanced
Posts: 154
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:34 pm

Re: I'm a spammer

Post by sopo »

Welcome Mr dentist spammer.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗