THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

i shop at Amazon often

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
User avatar
jess
Sheriff
Posts: 480
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:23 pm
Location: USA
Gender:

Post by jess »

I shop at Amazon pretty often, and I also have Amazon prime and most of my stuff arrive in 1-2 days which I love. But honestly I keep forgetting to go there through this site. I don't know how much commission this site would get but I'll try to remember to do that next time
User avatar
deebo
Moderator
Posts: 985
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 6:06 pm
Location: Portland
Contact:

Post by deebo »

ok Jimi . thats at least 2 people who want to help te site by using the amazon link . if it takes too much space on home page , you can PM it to us
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Post by Jimi Stein »

Ok I ll put it up, although i hate it
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Post by Jimi Stein »

Ok the link is up, I hope everybody can find it
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Post by Jimi Stein »

Somebody bought wheatgrass or something similar for 20 usd.
We earned 0.7 usd.

Amazon is just freaking ridiculous
User avatar
deebo
Moderator
Posts: 985
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 6:06 pm
Location: Portland
Contact:

Post by deebo »

I hear the percentage you get goes us after a certain amount of referrals in a month .
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Post by Jimi Stein »

deebo did you buy that wheatgrass?

If somebody buys a tv, please click on the link above before you buy it
User avatar
mike987
Super Angel
Posts: 1228
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:47 am
Location: US

Post by mike987 »

No reason not to have the link. It can only help.
User avatar
deebo
Moderator
Posts: 985
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 6:06 pm
Location: Portland
Contact:

Post by deebo »

hahah no was not me yet but i will be getting some stuff some .

WHen you folks think of the Holidays buying season ..think of our Amazon link . :D

Jim , does the link work in Canada and UK too ? Some sites have a separate link for each country
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Post by Jimi Stein »

No, I think it is only for Amazon USA
form21
Newbie
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:04 pm
Location: Sydney Australia
Gender:

Re: i shop at Amazon often

Post by form21 »

I shop at shein and asos
crazy4it
Advanced
Posts: 192
Joined: Fri May 10, 2013 6:27 am
Gender:

Re: i shop at Amazon often

Post by crazy4it »

I shop alot on Amazon is the link still good?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗