♡ POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU Keep the conversation going. Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Donate to the forum ♡
Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
jess
Sheriff
Posts: 480 Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:23 pm
Location: USA
Gender:
Post
by jess » Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:09 am
I shop at Amazon pretty often, and I also have Amazon prime and most of my stuff arrive in 1-2 days which I love. But honestly I keep forgetting to go there through this site. I don't know how much commission this site would get but I'll try to remember to do that next time
deebo
Moderator
Posts: 985 Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 6:06 pm
Location: Portland
Contact:
Post
by deebo » Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:38 pm
ok Jimi . thats at least 2 people who want to help te site by using the amazon link . if it takes too much space on home page , you can PM it to us
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212 Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:
Post
by Jimi Stein » Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:47 pm
Ok I ll put it up, although i hate it
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212 Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:
Post
by Jimi Stein » Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:05 pm
Ok the link is up, I hope everybody can find it
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212 Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:
Post
by Jimi Stein » Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:49 am
Somebody bought wheatgrass or something similar for 20 usd.
We earned 0.7 usd.
Amazon is just freaking ridiculous
deebo
Moderator
Posts: 985 Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 6:06 pm
Location: Portland
Contact:
Post
by deebo » Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:38 am
I hear the percentage you get goes us after a certain amount of referrals in a month .
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212 Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:
Post
by Jimi Stein » Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:48 am
deebo did you buy that wheatgrass?
If somebody buys a tv, please click on the link above before you buy it
mike987
Super Angel
Posts: 1228 Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:47 am
Location: US
Post
by mike987 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:00 pm
No reason not to have the link. It can only help.
deebo
Moderator
Posts: 985 Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 6:06 pm
Location: Portland
Contact:
Post
by deebo » Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:01 pm
hahah no was not me yet but i will be getting some stuff some .
WHen you folks think of the Holidays buying season ..think of our Amazon link .
Jim , does the link work in Canada and UK too ? Some sites have a separate link for each country
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212 Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:
Post
by Jimi Stein » Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:07 pm
No, I think it is only for Amazon USA
form21
Newbie
Posts: 23 Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:04 pm
Location: Sydney Australia
Gender:
Post
by form21 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:23 am
I shop at shein and asos
crazy4it
Advanced
Posts: 192 Joined: Fri May 10, 2013 6:27 am
Gender:
Post
by crazy4it » Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:22 am
I shop alot on Amazon is the link still good?
↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES Your banner. Right here. Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.
Advertise here ↗