THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Something is working out for me

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Ch_Adams
Newbie
Posts: 41
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:15 am

Something is working out for me

Post by Ch_Adams »

Hi friends,
I have suffered from bad breath since I was 15, I am 32 right now, my birthday is February 23rd. I have notice how my problem reached a peak in 2006, that is six years ago, since then I have been improving very slowly. I eat normally but avoid milk and eggs mainly.

I have go many things that have work for me for short period of times and other things that seem to give me medium periods of well being.

Between the thing that have work for me are:

Gargling with Anis estrellado infusion water.
Eating pineapple after meals.
Eating raw spinach leaves in the morning.
Taking digestive enzimes
And many things you also have tried.
Drinking white vinegars after meals.

The last thing I am doing and that is working well for me is the following regime:

I brush my teeth after breakfast with regular toothpaste, floss my teeth and scrap my tongue. After that I spray white vinegar right to my throat without swallowing it, then i sip a little of water and gargle with it for a few seconds. When I notice a white little thing in my left tonsil, I wash my hands, put a good amount of vinegar in my finger, introduce my finger in my troat and take off the tonsillolits pressing my troat like taking off a pin from my face. I have notice that if I clean my tonsil when I just see them appear they do not disturb me every day, they seem to refill every two weeks.

After gargling with vinegar I gargle in the morning and at noon with a mouthwash containing oxygen peroxide. I used the one produced by Colgate.

This regime is working for me. The last dosis of antibiotics I took gave me two month of feeling well, after that I am using just this regime and I am feeling confortable and improving my life experience.

Thanks for you reading, and I wish your comments. People seem to ignore my posts on this forum. Anyway I wish this work good for some of you.
User avatar
MrChips
Advanced
Posts: 186
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:47 pm
Location: United Kingdom

Post by MrChips »

Interesting. So you drink white vinegar after meals? How much do you drink??

Iv not tried white vinegar before. I will have to look into it.

Thanks for the info
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

....
Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ch_Adams
Newbie
Posts: 41
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:15 am

Post by Ch_Adams »

Stankie: I am not drinking the vinegar, I am just gargling with it. I put a spray to the bottle and spray right to my throat without drinking it. Then I use oxygen peroxide mouthwash.

Thanks for commenting.
ruch
Sheriff
Posts: 309
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:43 pm

Post by ruch »

glad it is working for you!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗