Your Email Address:

First Name:

Chronic halitosis, Rhinitis, PND, bacterial imbalance

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
joeP
Junior

Post by joeP »

the BB is becoming worse again. People were complaining that it smells like sewerage around me :(

I wonder if that points to a particular type of bacteria growing stronger...

joeP
Junior

Post by joeP »

ruch/peace - How's the progress?
Peace
Junior

Post by Peace »

see my post on glycine
ruch
Sheriff

Post by ruch »

peace: i don't want to try it unless others say it is successful for them first..

joe: yup, the bb is still better. i don't know if it is because the betaine HCL finally started to help or if it is because that temporary crown was removed, and a new one put in (so therefore maybe covering u all cracks and holes in my old tooth where bacteria can hide?). this morning, i couldn't detect much bb at all(!) but then as the day wore on and after i ate lunch, it did get worse again.. but this time, i could brush and use some mouthwash and my mouth is fresher again (more mild bb) for a little bit.

for people like us, i definitely do think that not leaving any rock unturned in our mouths is important. i read of someone not cleaning their teeth in 4 years. i clean my teeth every 3 months because i have deep gum pockets and have struggled with gum disease.. however, i don't smell anything on my floss when i use it. even if the bb is primarily coming from our sinuses or stomachs or somewhere else, i think many of us just have a worse problem with bad bacteria, so it is important to eliminate any possibility that bb can be coming from our mouths. for me, i think maybe it is a combo of factor: mouth + other stuff.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic