THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Finally Something That Will Help Us! READ

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
flavouredpig
Newbie
Posts: 45
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:12 pm

Post by flavouredpig »

FinallyFree, I'm sorry for writing that mean post and being angry at you. I just thought your post looks a lot like one of those testimonials online for every mouthwash product that promised to get rid of bb for good. I thought what you wrote was very similar to the breezecare company's testimonials, and I have wasted 3 years buying their expensive toothpastes, mouthwashes, nasal irrigation system, gum, tongue cleaner (which i could have bought at the supermarket for cheaper), and shiz that doesn't even work. For me, I take zinc internally. I bought this vitamin B complex and it contains b vitamins, zinc, magnesium, vitamins E and A and C. So I think my zinc intake is pretty good now.
flavouredpig
Newbie
Posts: 45
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:12 pm

Post by flavouredpig »

By 'shiz that doesn't even work' I meant the K12 blis probiotic powder. Also, FinallyFree, I'm glad smartmouth works for you and I hope it works for you in the long term as well. Moreover, I was wondering whether you feel it could be your lack of zinc intake that was causing bad breath for you?

Thank you FinallyFree.
FinallyFree
Newbie
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:49 am

Post by FinallyFree »

You know, I've never thought about the zinc intake thing. I'm surely gonna look into it. I pray that its something as simple as that. Thanks again!
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

....
Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
MrChips
Advanced
Posts: 186
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:47 pm
Location: United Kingdom

Post by MrChips »

Iv not used mouthwash forca few years now. I just use warm water with a pinch of salt in and a pinch of baking soda. Im very sceptical about mouthwashes.
Im tempted to try SmartMouth. Will let you all know if i achieve any results.
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

...?
Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

....
Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FinallyFree
Newbie
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:49 am

Post by FinallyFree »

If that comment was directed at me, Stankie, I'm not an employee of the company nor am I an affiliate. The bb affliction has actually caused me to start my own floor refinishing company. I was tired of being ridiculed by my Co workers. I am actually doing very well and my employees are happy so I guess having bb was a blessing in that regard. If you don't believe me...well I really don't care. Have a great life and I pray that you find something that works for you.
FinallyFree
Newbie
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:49 am

Post by FinallyFree »

Had no idea you were looking for me, Stankie. Next time feel free to state my name when you are talking to me. Btw, The ingredients are on the bottles of SM so that's why I didn't know someone was directing that comment at me. This is a bit much for me. I just wanted to share something that I believe to be a break through. I don't want to argue nor defend myself. Think what you want. Take care everybody.
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

...
Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FinallyFree
Newbie
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:49 am

Post by FinallyFree »

Ok, Stankie. However, if you need your hardwood floors refinished look us up. Www.floorhero.com. If you're in the Dallas, TX area I'll be glad to send someone over to give you a free quote. Other than that, you can visit the site and locate an authorized dealer in your area. We currently have a special running, $50 offthe basic package! We also have a refer a friend promotion as well. Even if you don't use my service but your friend does, we give you $50 at my dealership. Let me know. I'll be glad to help you!
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

...
Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

....
Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
FinallyFree
Newbie
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:49 am

Post by FinallyFree »

I run the business from home. I have people to do the work for me. Remember the "employee" word I mentioned earlier. I get email on my phone don't you? What do you mean by "us"? You're the only one being mean and a bit rude. Do me a favor. DON'T try SmartMouth. I don't think it will work for you. [/img]
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

...
Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗