THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

L salivarius definitely working

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
halitosisux
Moderator
Posts: 3266
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm

Post by halitosisux »

Good luck meowkitty, I have my fingers crossed for you.

Please go into more detail if you can about your whole cleaning process.

I've never used any Blis type probiotics before, and I understand that the correct way to use them is to nuke the mouth first with chlorhexidine before sucking on the lozenges. I'm quite optimistic about the potential for a powerful cleaning method such as chlorhexidine/Zinc combo, combined with "proven" oral probiotic like these to do something useful. I might order the Swanson Blis lozenges from Amazon.
meowkity1
God
Posts: 799
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:33 pm

Post by meowkity1 »

In the mornings I have a slight coating but its not stuck to my tongue. I use a little bit of perxide and salt and tung brush to remove it. I brush with regular brush and paste, then I dip interdental brush in toothpaste and go between each tooth. Then I dip in crest pro health mouth wash and go between each tooth. Then I rinse with mouthwash. Then I use water pic between each tooth and also spray off tongue. Then I take 3 probiotic tablets and dissolve them on tongue. I do this 1-3 times daily.

I dont recomend the tung brush to people anymore. My tongue coating was only in the very back. After I started using that, I believe thats when my coating moved foreward. Now its to the very tip of my tongue, even though I was able to remove most of it the last time I did the keratin removal with acid. The hairy tongue has not grown back, which I think means the probiotic is still alove and active. When you have live probiotoc on your tongu fro some reason your tongue doesnt trap food on the back of it. Before I used probiotic, everything I ate would be sitting on the back of my tongue after I ate. I dint know why this does not occur when I am actively using probiotic.
Peace
Junior
Posts: 65
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:10 am

Post by Peace »

The thing with probiotics is that you have to overwhelm your internal flora in order for it to change. I've had excellent results with drinking 1 liter of kefir made from grains through out the day and taking 9 capsules of L. salivarius in the morning. It got rid of the bitter taste in my mouth and dramatically reduced bb.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗