Please fill it out. Also you can comment it. YOu may remind me to add some additional fields.
Click here http://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/stati ... eathSurvey
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
New Survey about Bad Breath
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Surveys are coming and coming, every half hour. Amazing.
I have checked them out and I can say I am really amazed. THere are mainly non vegetarian people, they do not have acid reflux ( I thought that was very important culprint of bad breath) also blood type varies, some people have tonsils, some don't, but all of them are suffering a lot, like I do.
We have to stick together and we will find the cure.
I have checked them out and I can say I am really amazed. THere are mainly non vegetarian people, they do not have acid reflux ( I thought that was very important culprint of bad breath) also blood type varies, some people have tonsils, some don't, but all of them are suffering a lot, like I do.
We have to stick together and we will find the cure.
Reflux cannot cause bad breath
Hi,JimiStein wrote:Surveys are coming and coming, every half hour. Amazing.
I have checked them out and I can say I am really amazed. THere are mainly non vegetarian people, they do not have acid reflux ( I thought that was very important culprint of bad breath) also blood type varies, some people have tonsils, some don't, but all of them are suffering a lot, like I do.
We have to stick together and we will find the cure.
I would like to note that reflux couldn't cause halitosis. The anaerobic bacteria, which produce putrid gas, cannot greed in the acid ambient of the stomach and esophagus. In fact, putrefaction never occurs in the stomach. This is the reason why reflux can never cause any sort of bad breath.
Professor Yehuda Finkelstein, MD, MA,
stomach reflux
I got stomach reflux and my breath will smell like several different yucky smells at different times, but I noticed (this is the god's honest truth) when I drink soda (which I don't no more) or eat lots of fruit my breath smells like a skunk smell. It must be fermenting or something. But I finally figured that out and I don't eat fruit any more and I don't drink soda anymore. Never really did much of either, but I sure don't do either one now. And I don't get the skunk smell anymore. Now I just got to figure out the fecal, rotten egg and sewage smell sigh!
Bye,
Susie
Bye,
Susie
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.