THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

New Survey about Bad Breath

All the updates, problems using our website, questions about our website goes here
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

New Survey about Bad Breath

Post by Jimi Stein »

Please fill it out. Also you can comment it. YOu may remind me to add some additional fields.
Click here http://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/stati ... eathSurvey
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Post by Jimi Stein »

I already got 4 surveys today. I think it is the best thing to publish them. Does anybody have any idea what is the best way to publish them. Should I use Excel?

Also please write me or post here if you want other stuff to be included in survey.

Thank you

Jimi
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Post by Jimi Stein »

Surveys are coming and coming, every half hour. Amazing.

I have checked them out and I can say I am really amazed. THere are mainly non vegetarian people, they do not have acid reflux ( I thought that was very important culprint of bad breath) also blood type varies, some people have tonsils, some don't, but all of them are suffering a lot, like I do.

We have to stick together and we will find the cure.
Finkels
Total Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2006 6:38 am

Reflux cannot cause bad breath

Post by Finkels »

JimiStein wrote:Surveys are coming and coming, every half hour. Amazing.

I have checked them out and I can say I am really amazed. THere are mainly non vegetarian people, they do not have acid reflux ( I thought that was very important culprint of bad breath) also blood type varies, some people have tonsils, some don't, but all of them are suffering a lot, like I do.

We have to stick together and we will find the cure.
Hi,
I would like to note that reflux couldn't cause halitosis. The anaerobic bacteria, which produce putrid gas, cannot greed in the acid ambient of the stomach and esophagus. In fact, putrefaction never occurs in the stomach. This is the reason why reflux can never cause any sort of bad breath.
Professor Yehuda Finkelstein, MD, MA,
TIREDOFIT
Advanced
Posts: 122
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:18 am

Post by TIREDOFIT »

Jimi - just was wondering what was the main connection or similarity between all of us? I'm guessing pnd???
Susie
Sheriff
Posts: 351
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:09 pm

stomach reflux

Post by Susie »

I got stomach reflux and my breath will smell like several different yucky smells at different times, but I noticed (this is the god's honest truth) when I drink soda (which I don't no more) or eat lots of fruit my breath smells like a skunk smell. It must be fermenting or something. But I finally figured that out and I don't eat fruit any more and I don't drink soda anymore. Never really did much of either, but I sure don't do either one now. And I don't get the skunk smell anymore. Now I just got to figure out the fecal, rotten egg and sewage smell sigh!

Bye,
Susie
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗