THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Went to Dentist.....Turns out i had periodontitis!!!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
bbsux
Advanced
Posts: 123
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:31 am

Went to Dentist.....Turns out i had periodontitis!!!

Post by bbsux »

I went to dentist and it turns out i had periodontitis...

I am hoping to god that is the reason why i had bb.

I went in and they told me i needed deep cleaning. They said they would do the left side this time and i had to come in next time and they would do the right side. I thought that was a bit odd because before when i went to other dentists they said i needed deep cleaning and it only took them like 30 mins... i didnt have to come two times.


Next thing that surprised me is they actually used anasthesia to numb my left side of face FOR A CLEANING. I mean i have had deep cleaning before they never had to numb my face so i dont feel anything. It took her 1.5 hrs to clean my left side. I left home wondering what the hell is going on.



Today i went and she did my right side. Once again numbed up my right face and she went to work. Again took almost 2 hrs. After we were done she said i had to come back in 4 weeks to see if it is a disease. I asked her "what disease do i have some disease" . She said you have periodontitis i didnt even know what that is. I asked her is that gingivitis and she said it was worse.



So here i am dont know if i should be happy sad relieved or what. As soon as i came home i typed in bad breath and periodontitis in google and boy o boy there was alot of articles a bout it. I am hoping that once i cure this my bb will be gone.


I will keep you guys updated.
jamesmcavoy

Re: Went to Dentist.....Turns out i had periodontitis!!!

Post by jamesmcavoy »

Congrats ,
Periodontis may be worse than gingivitis but it gets cured 100% like simply fever .

Just do some rigourous salt water gargling in ur routine along with oil pulling with coconut oil .
These 2 are most imp in healing gums permanently .

Gud luck for new life if u do this well .
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗