Help me narrow down my options .
I want to know ive tried my hardest before I give up and coop with it.
Ive had my tonsils removed , Ive went to a GI they did a bowel movement test and said I have no stomach issues . Ive did a breathe test , test came back negative. Ive narrowed out sinus infection due to just being on amoxicillin and other antibiotics and nasal sprays that were suppose to fix my sinuses. Ive taken acid reflux meds so I believe I can narrow that out. Narrow out dry mouth because my dentist said that's not the case I have no cavities or rotten test Dentist said "everything Perfect" .................. so what else do I need to try Who else do I need to see ?
P.s someone please confirm that they have gotten rid of their BB I need to know that I will not suffer forever I need hope .
