THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Anyone from Baltimore or NY ?

Tell us your story with bad breath
plshelp
Total Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:21 am

Anyone from Baltimore or NY ?

Post by plshelp »

I could sure use friends who know what I'm going through and don't mind going out now and then preferable a female due to the fact I have a boyfriend so hanging out with guys probably may not be ideal but I'm still open a friend is a friend .
findacure
Master
Posts: 220
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:07 am

Post by findacure »

Have a look through this thread. You may want to post on there and private message anyone that is in your area.

viewtopic.php?t=1157&highlight=
somethinstinks
Advanced
Posts: 140
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:58 am
Location: New York City

Re: Anyone from Baltimore or NY ?

Post by somethinstinks »

plshelp wrote:I could sure use friends who know what I'm going through and don't mind going out now and then preferable a female due to the fact I have a boyfriend so hanging out with guys probably may not be ideal but I'm still open a friend is a friend .
NY but not a female lol
ItsgoingtobeOK
Newbie
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:07 pm

Post by ItsgoingtobeOK »

NYC here.

I posted in this thread for friendly meetups

viewtopic.php?t=5653
forced2balone
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:20 am

Post by forced2balone »

Baltimore female
Prettyash101
Total Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:26 am
Gender:

Re: Anyone from Baltimore or NY ?

Post by Prettyash101 »

I'm from Baltimore but relocated to NY a year alago I'm also have halitosis issues and I would love to meet anyone in NY
Thiscantbelife
Newbie
Posts: 35
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:10 pm
Gender:

Re: Anyone from Baltimore or NY ?

Post by Thiscantbelife »

Hi, I'm from Baltimore I could use friends that understand what you're going through.
letsgetcured
Newbie
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:26 am

Re: Anyone from Baltimore or NY ?

Post by letsgetcured »

NYC 24 y.o girl here. PM me

Really could use a friend other than my boyfriend these days..lol
Prettyash101
Total Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:26 am
Gender:

Re: Anyone from Baltimore or NY ?

Post by Prettyash101 »

letsgetcured wrote:NYC 24 y.o girl here. PM me

Really could use a friend other than my boyfriend these days..lol
I'm new to this and have no clue how to PM send me a message
Thiscantbelife
Newbie
Posts: 35
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:10 pm
Gender:

Re: Anyone from Baltimore or NY ?

Post by Thiscantbelife »

I sent you a message did you get them? I'll send you my number check it
Bloorain
Advanced
Posts: 101
Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:16 pm

Re: Anyone from Baltimore or NY ?

Post by Bloorain »

I'm from NY - lower Manhattan - female. PM me if you still want to meet up. Thanks-
Thiscantbelife
Newbie
Posts: 35
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:10 pm
Gender:

Re: Anyone from Baltimore or Near by area

Post by Thiscantbelife »

Hey everyone just wondering if there are anyone in the Baltimore or surrounding areas want to meet up preferably a female pm me or I can give you my FB :-"
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗