I found that I got less reactions when I took MOLYBDENUM. It's a trace mineral. My job ended before I could tell if it was working or not.
If anyone would liked o try it I took chelated molybdenum 150 mcg a day by Solgar.
If there are people out there that are around others a lot and could tell us if this worked, it would be great. I took it in the morning before I had to work.
It can deplete you copper, so I would take copper or copper with zinc every now and then, but never with the molyb.
http://www.arltma.com/Mineral_Informati ... denum.html
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Molybdenum any testers?
-
StillHoping
- Sheriff
- Posts: 431
- Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 4:29 am
- Location: Calgary, AB
Re: Molybdenum any testers?
Hi Tired, is it still working for you?
2012: Wisdoms remov
2015: Tonsils+adenoids remov
2017: TMAU1 & 2 Negative
2019: Internal biopsies normal
2019: Completed SIBO treatment
2020: DigEnzymes help but side effects
+ low fodmap/GERD diet also help
2015: Tonsils+adenoids remov
2017: TMAU1 & 2 Negative
2019: Internal biopsies normal
2019: Completed SIBO treatment
2020: DigEnzymes help but side effects
+ low fodmap/GERD diet also help
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.