THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Molybdenum any testers?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
TIRED
Advanced
Posts: 184
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:27 pm

Molybdenum any testers?

Post by TIRED »

I found that I got less reactions when I took MOLYBDENUM. It's a trace mineral. My job ended before I could tell if it was working or not.

If anyone would liked o try it I took chelated molybdenum 150 mcg a day by Solgar.

If there are people out there that are around others a lot and could tell us if this worked, it would be great. I took it in the morning before I had to work.

It can deplete you copper, so I would take copper or copper with zinc every now and then, but never with the molyb.

http://www.arltma.com/Mineral_Informati ... denum.html
StillHoping
Sheriff
Posts: 431
Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 4:29 am
Location: Calgary, AB

Re: Molybdenum any testers?

Post by StillHoping »

Hi Tired, is it still working for you?
2012: Wisdoms remov
2015: Tonsils+adenoids remov
2017: TMAU1 & 2 Negative
2019: Internal biopsies normal
2019: Completed SIBO treatment
2020: DigEnzymes help but side effects
+ low fodmap/GERD diet also help
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗