THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Lonely and looking to talk
Lonely and looking to talk
Hi everyone, I'm a long time lurker and I just joined. I have been suffering for six years with systemic severe breath and body odour. I am a middle aged woman in Ontario, Canada and would love to talk on the phone to anyone in North America as it's free for me or Skype with anyone internationally. I have no support system and apart from work I have become very reclusive due to this debilitating condition. I am open minded, tolerant and welcome people of all ages, ethnicity, backgrounds, religions, orientation etc. So if you enjoy talking please send a message. Cheers.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.