♡ POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU Keep the conversation going. Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Donate to the forum ♡
Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Smilingagain
Advanced
Posts: 117 Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:52 pm
Location: Rome
Gender:
Post
by Smilingagain » Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:15 pm
H. pylori bacteria also known as halicobacter pylori bacteria
Has anyone done this test?
If yes,please consider sharing your experience with the community.
Thanks
Smilingagain
Ricky
Sheriff
Posts: 373 Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:09 am
Gender:
Post
by Ricky » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:07 am
Smilingagain wrote: H. pylori bacteria also known as halicobacter pylori bacteria
Has anyone done this test?
If yes,please consider sharing your experience with the community.
Thanks
Smilingagain
Hello
I have done that test a very long time ago. It turned out negative. Im not infected with h pylori. But still have bb.
billie
Master
Posts: 291 Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:25 pm
Post
by billie » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:59 pm
I have done the test too and it came out negative. They went in via my mouth and took a biopsy.
IAMFrustrated
Junior
Posts: 74 Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:59 pm
Gender:
Post
by IAMFrustrated » Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:50 am
Hi
I have done this test on 18th January and it is positive, right now I an taking 2 types of antibiotics and some other medicine for stomach
But I have to go again to doctor for another test to see if it is completely gone or not which is in next three weeks
Sinus surgery 2016 & 2017 (I have allergies at work place)
Tonsilactomy 2017
H. Pylori treatment
Candida diet 5 to 6 months
Smilingagain
Advanced
Posts: 117 Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:52 pm
Location: Rome
Gender:
Post
by Smilingagain » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:42 pm
billie wrote: I have done the test too and it came out negative. They went in via my mouth and took a biopsy.
@billie,thanks for your contribution
Smilingagain
Advanced
Posts: 117 Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:52 pm
Location: Rome
Gender:
Post
by Smilingagain » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:43 pm
IAMFrustrated wrote: Hi
I have done this test on 18th January and it is positive, right now I an taking 2 types of antibiotics and some other medicine for stomach
But I have to go again to doctor for another test to see if it is completely gone or not which is in next three weeks
@IAMFrustrated, thanks
Thiscantbelife
Newbie
Posts: 35 Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:10 pm
Gender:
Post
by Thiscantbelife » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:52 pm
I tested positive for hpylori few years ago took all the meds and I’m still struggling with BB mouth and nose
IAMFrustrated
Junior
Posts: 74 Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:59 pm
Gender:
Post
by IAMFrustrated » Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:52 am
Two weeks after Antibiotics again I have stool test on 27 Feb 18 and i have to wait for results
Hope it is negative because pylori very bad
Sinus surgery 2016 & 2017 (I have allergies at work place)
Tonsilactomy 2017
H. Pylori treatment
Candida diet 5 to 6 months
Dead
Advanced
Posts: 162 Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:32 pm
Gender:
Post
by Dead » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:31 pm
H.pylori has been known as a cause for some time here. A few past members here have gotten cured after the "h.pylori triple antibiotic treatment". Check this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4760
IAMFrustrated
Junior
Posts: 74 Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:59 pm
Gender:
Post
by IAMFrustrated » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:58 pm
I hope it helps me too becuase I am really frustrated
Sinus surgery 2016 & 2017 (I have allergies at work place)
Tonsilactomy 2017
H. Pylori treatment
Candida diet 5 to 6 months
blue bird
Total Newbie
Posts: 6 Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:12 am
Gender:
Post
by blue bird » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:19 am
Try magnesium in powder !!! I use Magnesol you can find it on Amazon. the flavor is not the best but mix it w Oraje Juice. PLEASE read about what magnesium can do for you and no side effects. I am started taking this products already 3 weeks and halitosis is 80% better. I will start taking it twice a day. I also changed my diet to more greens and fruits . I still eat meat but just 3 times a week. I also eat almonds carrots and celery as snack. In my situation I coudnt beleive it was my reflux . All this acid in the back of my throat. Magnesium is helping me so much!!!
Please let t me know how it went .
But I suggest you do your research first as I did and still doing it.
Never give up !!! and try it .. you will see a HUGE difference.
IAMFrustrated
Junior
Posts: 74 Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:59 pm
Gender:
Post
by IAMFrustrated » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:08 am
Again positive, I think this is one of the worst bacteria in the world.
Sinus surgery 2016 & 2017 (I have allergies at work place)
Tonsilactomy 2017
H. Pylori treatment
Candida diet 5 to 6 months
↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES Your banner. Right here. Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.
Advertise here ↗