http://www.channel4.com/health/microsit ... me4_2.html
Its ridiculous.
I havent seen this program, but from what they say on this page, they hardly mention the tongue, yet thats all you see on the accompanying pictures.
Also, maybe i have no idea, but isn't she using the tongue scraper upside down?
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Bad breath on Uk tv!
-
hungrygirl
- Advanced
- Posts: 112
- Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:23 pm
- Location: UK
Bad breath on Uk tv!
Last edited by hungrygirl on Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
hungrygirl
- Advanced
- Posts: 112
- Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:23 pm
- Location: UK
I was only joking there, of course she is using it upside down. I used to have this untill i met " tung brush", the white part is soft so it can follow the shape of your tongue.
http://www.usdentek.com/detail_tongue.html
This is so basic, i tought anyways. And Dr Mel Rosenberg gives his name to this.

http://www.usdentek.com/detail_tongue.html
This is so basic, i tought anyways. And Dr Mel Rosenberg gives his name to this.
How is scraping better? That's not logical at all. Scraping just cleans the surface while the brush gets deeper.elliott wrote:I must have gotten e defective TUNG brush, because the bristles feel like steel wool! After sanding my tongue down with that thing, it's on fire. So I use the GUM brush. It has teeth on the other side to scrap off the gunk. I think 'scraping off' is better than brushing around.
And yes the tung brush is somewhat hard in the beginning and it made my tongue hurt after the first few uses but its fine now, it feels just like a toothbrush to me. There is no way a tongue scraper cleans as good as the tung brush does.
Doesn't make sense but ok, its your losselliott wrote:I do a little light brushing 1st, then turn it over and scrap off the residue.
Cleaning the surface is all I really want to do, actually. The deeper you brush, the deeper you could be pushing bacteria back in? Anyway, what do I know? It's not like I have resolved my problem.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.