THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Bad breath on Uk tv!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
hungrygirl
Advanced
Posts: 112
Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:23 pm
Location: UK

Bad breath on Uk tv!

Post by hungrygirl »

http://www.channel4.com/health/microsit ... me4_2.html

Its ridiculous.

I havent seen this program, but from what they say on this page, they hardly mention the tongue, yet thats all you see on the accompanying pictures.

Also, maybe i have no idea, but isn't she using the tongue scraper upside down?
Last edited by hungrygirl on Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
elliott
God
Posts: 791
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:51 pm

Post by elliott »

she's using it correctly.
The real question is, what is the black fungus on the mirror?
Even MY breath isn't THAT bad.
hungrygirl
Advanced
Posts: 112
Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:23 pm
Location: UK

Post by hungrygirl »

I was only joking there, of course she is using it upside down. I used to have this untill i met " tung brush", the white part is soft so it can follow the shape of your tongue.

http://www.usdentek.com/detail_tongue.html

This is so basic, i tought anyways. And Dr Mel Rosenberg gives his name to this.


:shock:
elliott
God
Posts: 791
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:51 pm

Post by elliott »

I must have gotten e defective TUNG brush, because the bristles feel like steel wool! After sanding my tongue down with that thing, it's on fire. So I use the GUM brush. It has teeth on the other side to scrap off the gunk. I think 'scraping off' is better than brushing around.
noptical
God
Posts: 609
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:43 am

Post by noptical »

elliott wrote:I must have gotten e defective TUNG brush, because the bristles feel like steel wool! After sanding my tongue down with that thing, it's on fire. So I use the GUM brush. It has teeth on the other side to scrap off the gunk. I think 'scraping off' is better than brushing around.
How is scraping better? That's not logical at all. Scraping just cleans the surface while the brush gets deeper.
And yes the tung brush is somewhat hard in the beginning and it made my tongue hurt after the first few uses but its fine now, it feels just like a toothbrush to me. There is no way a tongue scraper cleans as good as the tung brush does.
elliott
God
Posts: 791
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:51 pm

Post by elliott »

I do a little light brushing 1st, then turn it over and scrap off the residue.
Cleaning the surface is all I really want to do, actually. The deeper you brush, the deeper you could be pushing bacteria back in? Anyway, what do I know? It's not like I have resolved my problem.
noptical
God
Posts: 609
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:43 am

Post by noptical »

elliott wrote:I do a little light brushing 1st, then turn it over and scrap off the residue.
Cleaning the surface is all I really want to do, actually. The deeper you brush, the deeper you could be pushing bacteria back in? Anyway, what do I know? It's not like I have resolved my problem.
Doesn't make sense but ok, its your loss :P
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗