THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Asking someone?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Jdoty
Total Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:14 pm
Gender:

Asking someone?

Post by Jdoty »

I have done the lick test and it smells bad however I have been told that that is not always reliable. I want to ask someone how my breath smells however I’m not sure if I have the courage. Has anyone benefited from asking someone and how did you find the courage to do so? Thank you
HotelTrivago
Total Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:20 pm
Gender:

Re: Asking someone?

Post by HotelTrivago »

Everyone I have ever asked even strangers/family/friends all said no, now I think I'm delusional.
crazy4it
Advanced
Posts: 192
Joined: Fri May 10, 2013 6:27 am
Gender:

Re: Asking someone?

Post by crazy4it »

I wouldn't ask I would talk and see their reactions.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗