THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Asking someone?
Asking someone?
I have done the lick test and it smells bad however I have been told that that is not always reliable. I want to ask someone how my breath smells however I’m not sure if I have the courage. Has anyone benefited from asking someone and how did you find the courage to do so? Thank you
-
HotelTrivago
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:20 pm
- Gender:
Re: Asking someone?
Everyone I have ever asked even strangers/family/friends all said no, now I think I'm delusional.
Re: Asking someone?
I wouldn't ask I would talk and see their reactions.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.