THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Share your Works Please!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Justice
Junior
Posts: 78
Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:28 pm
Gender:

Share your Works Please!

Post by Justice »

What Work do you do guys...>?
Sue2018
Junior
Posts: 62
Joined: Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:42 pm

Re: Share your Works Please!

Post by Sue2018 »

Hi, I’m a house wife and part of the reason I’m not working is because if my bad breath. I have small children which is also part of the reason I left work after my first baby
nenis
Newbie
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 10:24 am
Location: british columbia
Gender:

Re: Share your Works Please!

Post by nenis »

Grad student .
Inart
Newbie
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:00 pm
Gender:

Re: Share your Works Please!

Post by Inart »

Software developer.. very difficult but continuing. I just don't interact with anyone, only with people i hv to work with and hv no other option. People make fun becoz of this. Even if i hv to go to washroom i check 1st that there's no one in my path then i go.
Cbc normal
Lft… rft normal
H pylori positive treated successfully
Vit b12 normal
Vit d3 low treatment ongoing
Thyroid normal
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Share your Works Please!

Post by Jimi Stein »

can you make app for android or iphone?
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Share your Works Please!

Post by Jimi Stein »

can you make app for android or iphone?
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Inart
Newbie
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:00 pm
Gender:

Re: Share your Works Please!

Post by Inart »

I can make hybrid app. What is it about?
Cbc normal
Lft… rft normal
H pylori positive treated successfully
Vit b12 normal
Vit d3 low treatment ongoing
Thyroid normal
Raymond
Master
Posts: 200
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:16 pm
Gender:

Re: Share your Works Please!

Post by Raymond »

I am dedicated all my life to driving vehicles, taxi, but now I could not renew my professional driver's license, and I do things here and there, nothing permanent, nowadays, I have not been able to get a job, I have been unemployed for several months, selling the things I have at home. until things improve
I am an artistic designer and draftsman, if someone wants a drawing or a painting...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗