THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Share your Works Please!
Share your Works Please!
What Work do you do guys...>?
Re: Share your Works Please!
Hi, I’m a house wife and part of the reason I’m not working is because if my bad breath. I have small children which is also part of the reason I left work after my first baby
Re: Share your Works Please!
Grad student .
Re: Share your Works Please!
Software developer.. very difficult but continuing. I just don't interact with anyone, only with people i hv to work with and hv no other option. People make fun becoz of this. Even if i hv to go to washroom i check 1st that there's no one in my path then i go.
Cbc normal
Lft… rft normal
H pylori positive treated successfully
Vit b12 normal
Vit d3 low treatment ongoing
Thyroid normal
Lft… rft normal
H pylori positive treated successfully
Vit b12 normal
Vit d3 low treatment ongoing
Thyroid normal
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: Share your Works Please!
can you make app for android or iphone?
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: Share your Works Please!
can you make app for android or iphone?
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Re: Share your Works Please!
I can make hybrid app. What is it about?
Cbc normal
Lft… rft normal
H pylori positive treated successfully
Vit b12 normal
Vit d3 low treatment ongoing
Thyroid normal
Lft… rft normal
H pylori positive treated successfully
Vit b12 normal
Vit d3 low treatment ongoing
Thyroid normal
Re: Share your Works Please!
I am dedicated all my life to driving vehicles, taxi, but now I could not renew my professional driver's license, and I do things here and there, nothing permanent, nowadays, I have not been able to get a job, I have been unemployed for several months, selling the things I have at home. until things improve
I am an artistic designer and draftsman, if someone wants a drawing or a painting...
I am an artistic designer and draftsman, if someone wants a drawing or a painting...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.