THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
How do I smell my breath accurately
-
HotelTrivago
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:20 pm
- Gender:
How do I smell my breath accurately
I'm trying to figure out whether my breath smells or not, I chew gum and I breath at the mirror close and it just smells minty but people still react differently I'm confused?
Re: How do I smell my breath accurately
Hi,
I think when we eat something minty the smell and flavour fills our moth and nose so you can’t accurately smell your breath. Others probably smell our bad breath mixed with the gum smell. I don’t know if there is any accurate way to smell your breath to some extent we are immune to our own smell. Although I can smell my B.B. breath I can also taste it but I feel it’s far worse for others smelling it.
I think when we eat something minty the smell and flavour fills our moth and nose so you can’t accurately smell your breath. Others probably smell our bad breath mixed with the gum smell. I don’t know if there is any accurate way to smell your breath to some extent we are immune to our own smell. Although I can smell my B.B. breath I can also taste it but I feel it’s far worse for others smelling it.
Re: How do I smell my breath accurately
Wrist lick test - take saliva with your fingure from the back of ur tongue, rub it on ur wrist then smell after a few seconds. If rotten egg smell, prblm could be in ur mouth(bad bacteria and or yeast)
Cbc normal
Lft… rft normal
H pylori positive treated successfully
Vit b12 normal
Vit d3 low treatment ongoing
Thyroid normal
Lft… rft normal
H pylori positive treated successfully
Vit b12 normal
Vit d3 low treatment ongoing
Thyroid normal
-
HotelTrivago
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:20 pm
- Gender:
Re: How do I smell my breath accurately
I just woke up from my nap but I don't smell anything and I brushed my teeth 3 hours ago
-
HotelTrivago
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:20 pm
- Gender:
Re: How do I smell my breath accurately
Is my mouth breath the same as my nose breath? I'm also trying to figure out what my nose breath smells like.
Re: How do I smell my breath accurately
We are immune to our own breath. Only stranger can tell. Or maybe ask a child. Lick test is not accurate. Even people without bb will smell bad.HotelTrivago wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:40 am I'm trying to figure out whether my breath smells or not, I chew gum and I breath at the mirror close and it just smells minty but people still react differently I'm confused?
Re: How do I smell my breath accurately
Unfortunately, the only way is for someone else to tell you, there is no other more reliable way that someone else can give you, to lick the back of your wrist and smell it, they have no comparison. I already verified that.
you have to find someone of your absolute confidence
you have to find someone of your absolute confidence
Re: How do I smell my breath accurately
you have to look for someone of your absolute confidence, there is no other way,
lick the back of your wrist and then smell it is not reliable
lick the back of your wrist and then smell it is not reliable
Re: How do I smell my breath accurately
Hearing reactions from people for several years is already very convincing for me. I do not need to persuade someone about this. It would be more painful to hear that they are lying to you, especially your loved ones. Even doctors have a hard time telling the truth. Though there are just a handful of people who will believe you if you tell them.HotelTrivago wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:40 am I'm trying to figure out whether my breath smells or not, I chew gum and I breath at the mirror close and it just smells minty but people still react differently I'm confused?
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.