Your Email Address:

First Name:

How do I smell my breath accurately

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
HotelTrivago
Total Newbie
How do I smell my breath accurately

Post by HotelTrivago »

I'm trying to figure out whether my breath smells or not, I chew gum and I breath at the mirror close and it just smells minty but people still react differently I'm confused?

Sue2018
Junior

Re: How do I smell my breath accurately

Post by Sue2018 »

Hi,
I think when we eat something minty the smell and flavour fills our moth and nose so you can’t accurately smell your breath. Others probably smell our bad breath mixed with the gum smell. I don’t know if there is any accurate way to smell your breath to some extent we are immune to our own smell. Although I can smell my B.B. breath I can also taste it but I feel it’s far worse for others smelling it.
Inart

Post by Inart »

Wrist lick test - take saliva with your fingure from the back of ur tongue, rub it on ur wrist then smell after a few seconds. If rotten egg smell, prblm could be in ur mouth(bad bacteria and or yeast)
Cbc normal
Lft… rft normal
H pylori positive treated successfully
Vit b12 normal
Vit d3 low treatment ongoing
Thyroid normal
HotelTrivago
Total Newbie

Post by HotelTrivago »

I just woke up from my nap but I don't smell anything and I brushed my teeth 3 hours ago
HotelTrivago
Total Newbie

Post by HotelTrivago »

Is my mouth breath the same as my nose breath? I'm also trying to figure out what my nose breath smells like.
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

HotelTrivago wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:40 am I'm trying to figure out whether my breath smells or not, I chew gum and I breath at the mirror close and it just smells minty but people still react differently I'm confused?
We are immune to our own breath. Only stranger can tell. Or maybe ask a child. Lick test is not accurate. Even people without bb will smell bad.
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

Unfortunately, the only way is for someone else to tell you, there is no other more reliable way that someone else can give you, to lick the back of your wrist and smell it, they have no comparison. I already verified that.

you have to find someone of your absolute confidence
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

you have to look for someone of your absolute confidence, there is no other way,
lick the back of your wrist and then smell it is not reliable
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

HotelTrivago wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:40 am I'm trying to figure out whether my breath smells or not, I chew gum and I breath at the mirror close and it just smells minty but people still react differently I'm confused?
Hearing reactions from people for several years is already very convincing for me. I do not need to persuade someone about this. It would be more painful to hear that they are lying to you, especially your loved ones. Even doctors have a hard time telling the truth. Though there are just a handful of people who will believe you if you tell them.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic