THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Persistent bad breath

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Den18
Total Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:39 pm
Gender:

Persistent bad breath

Post by Den18 »

Hi I'm Denis I'm currently suffering with persistent bad breath from the stomach for a few years now I'm. 23 years old. I have been on antibiotics 3 or 4 times now for h pylori and my breath has not improved at all it smells from 20 to 30 meters away and it fills my whole house up.. I have tried diets especially not eating red meat or dairy products but I still have no improvements.. Can anyone help please?
jo317
Advanced
Posts: 161
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 6:55 pm

Re: Persistent bad breath

Post by jo317 »

Honestly antibiotics do more harm than good
winter
Sheriff
Posts: 314
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:00 pm

Re: Persistent bad breath

Post by winter »

Den, have you found anything that helps?

I think my BB is from the stomach too. It also smelt from 20 to 30 meters away. But I think it's slightly better now. Maybe around 2 to 5 meters away.

Did you keep failing to eliminate H Pylori?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗