this is ****ing insane, cannot believe i have been in/out this forum for nearly 15 years on multiple accounts.
i have no idea what my cause is, so os so so tired.
so many tests and nothing comes up,
i noticed my eyes have always been off colour, not yellow as such, but slightly, is this liver?
optician and doctor always says nothing, but they are to me, noticibly tinged colour, the whiotes are never white, hint of yellow.
is this a cuasE??!
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
ach
-
Gluten-free
- Advanced
- Posts: 128
- Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:10 am
Re: ach
Yes, I tried diet change, but I have problem to stick with it. I did vegan diet, but it's very hard and it's dangerous. You can search on Youtube about ex-vegan stories. I tried fruitarian for 2 weeks straight my breath was terrible. We can't live without animal protein. Our liver need animal protein to function. My breath will be worse with keto. Now I eat things to stimulate my liver and I sport everyday for 1 hour at least. To stimulate my body to function properly. I had a very setendary life.
You can ask for a liver scan. I have a appointment in June with the liver doctor.
Teaching about the liver and diet.
https://youtu.be/dD05neSu2wo
You can ask for a liver scan. I have a appointment in June with the liver doctor.
Teaching about the liver and diet.
https://youtu.be/dD05neSu2wo
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.