THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Tongue licking test is not reliable

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
harvestor
Newbie
Posts: 45
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:26 am
Gender:

Tongue licking test is not reliable

Post by harvestor »

I have seen many people whose licking smell traveled much farther than mine, yet I didn't smell anything when they were talking and they don't have bb (confirmed by them talking to other people just fine)
Not to mention I was measured by a halimeter and I was not in the (oral) bb threshold (if that machine was to be accurate)

In my life, I have only met one person (a girl) who has bb. Her breath smelled when talking even with gum. I should have made her acquaintance
Kd1994
Newbie
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:52 pm
Gender:

Re: Tongue licking test is not reliable

Post by Kd1994 »

Yea it really isn't. I thought the sticking your finger in the back of your tounge and doing a rub and smelling was a good test but I'm not so sure now because when it smelled like nothing my sister told me my breath stunk so I'm sort of lost on what's a good test that can be done by yourself.
Sadlife
Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:50 am
Gender:

Re: Tongue licking test is not reliable

Post by Sadlife »

Hi there. I've forgot how to post a new topic, so I am writing here. Pls don't mind. I just want to know if anyone of u ever heard of Dr Joseph R Meneth from Michigan? He claimed that he is bb expert that cured thousands of bb sufferers from all over the world. 100% with no failure.should I give it a try? :-k Thanks for ur opinion in advance.
Last edited by Sadlife on Sat May 25, 2019 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kd1994
Newbie
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:52 pm
Gender:

Re: Tongue licking test is not reliable

Post by Kd1994 »

Sadlife wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 1:10 am Hi there. I've forgot how to open a new topic, so I am writing here. Pls don't mind. I just want to know if anyone of u ever heard of Dr Joseph R Meneth from Michigan? He claimed that he is bb expert that cured thousands of bb sufferers from all over the world. 100% with no failure.should I give it a try? :-k Thanks for ur opinion in advance.
I had forgotten how to post to. Look here under New Post.
app.php/help/faq#f2r0
It tells you how.

I have never heard of this doctor I hope you can post your question so we can see if anyone else has.
christina
Junior
Posts: 80
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:58 pm

Re: Tongue licking test is not reliable

Post by christina »

Yeah the test doesnt say much
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗