I have seen many people whose licking smell traveled much farther than mine, yet I didn't smell anything when they were talking and they don't have bb (confirmed by them talking to other people just fine)
Not to mention I was measured by a halimeter and I was not in the (oral) bb threshold (if that machine was to be accurate)
In my life, I have only met one person (a girl) who has bb. Her breath smelled when talking even with gum. I should have made her acquaintance
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Tongue licking test is not reliable
Re: Tongue licking test is not reliable
Yea it really isn't. I thought the sticking your finger in the back of your tounge and doing a rub and smelling was a good test but I'm not so sure now because when it smelled like nothing my sister told me my breath stunk so I'm sort of lost on what's a good test that can be done by yourself.
Re: Tongue licking test is not reliable
Hi there. I've forgot how to post a new topic, so I am writing here. Pls don't mind. I just want to know if anyone of u ever heard of Dr Joseph R Meneth from Michigan? He claimed that he is bb expert that cured thousands of bb sufferers from all over the world. 100% with no failure.should I give it a try?
Thanks for ur opinion in advance.
Last edited by Sadlife on Sat May 25, 2019 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Tongue licking test is not reliable
I had forgotten how to post to. Look here under New Post.Sadlife wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 1:10 am Hi there. I've forgot how to open a new topic, so I am writing here. Pls don't mind. I just want to know if anyone of u ever heard of Dr Joseph R Meneth from Michigan? He claimed that he is bb expert that cured thousands of bb sufferers from all over the world. 100% with no failure.should I give it a try?Thanks for ur opinion in advance.
app.php/help/faq#f2r0
It tells you how.
I have never heard of this doctor I hope you can post your question so we can see if anyone else has.
Re: Tongue licking test is not reliable
Yeah the test doesnt say much
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.