Hi Guys,
Sharing my own personal experience here. I have tried many methods such as removing tonsils, fermenting my own kefir, using diluted bleach as mouthwash, keeping a healthy diet, exercise but with average improvements in my bb situation
The only thing that works wonder for me and i believe many others are antibiotics. But this could not be eaten for long term
As such, this leads me to garlic pills which have allicin. Allicin in itself is an antibiotics. I took it and it works wonder for me. I have been on it for 3 months already and getting very positive feedback
I hope others who have tried everything to try garlic pills and feedback if any improvements
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Game changer for me after many years searching - Garlic pills
Re: Game changer for me after many years searching - Garlic pills
That's amazing. So are you completely bb free with this ? How many times a day and how many do you take ? And any dietary changes you did along with garlic?
Re: Game changer for me after many years searching - Garlic pills
I wouldnt know if I am completely bb free as I cant smell my own breath. What I know is that I am getting better reaction from people after adding garlic pills to my usual routine. Its been 3 months. Continue to monitor now. Please note even normal people will have bad breath at times.
I took it every morning without breakfast
I did not change my dietary after adding garlic pills to my routine. I am already on good dietary. Minimum sugary foods, fried foods etc. I am combating bb all my life. I exercise, add probiotics through fermenting my own kefir, clean away my white tongue etc. You know the routine
I took it every morning without breakfast
I did not change my dietary after adding garlic pills to my routine. I am already on good dietary. Minimum sugary foods, fried foods etc. I am combating bb all my life. I exercise, add probiotics through fermenting my own kefir, clean away my white tongue etc. You know the routine
Re: Game changer for me after many years searching - Garlic pills
Are you cured now?
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: Game changer for me after many years searching - Garlic pills
update us
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.